A lightweight alternative to the traditional, plastic elastic connector. The material is also designed to be stiff enough to help push the mainline away from the pole tip, which vastly reduces the chance of wrap-over tangles.
There are four in a pack; each mounted on a handy tube, which creates a pre-formed loop that makes sliding them onto your elastic a really simple process.
The highly visible beads are available in various sizes and colour-coded to match Drennan Bungee elastic.
- Four in a pack
- Highly visible
- Designed in conjunction with Alan Scotthorne
- A lightweight alternative to plastic connectors
- Arguably now the most popular method of elastic-to-rig connection amongst top match anglers in the UK
- The coated braid material is kind to both the main line and the elastic Stiff, to push the main line away from the pole tip and reduce tangles
- Minimises wrap over tangles when repeatedly ‘slapping’ or ‘helicoptering’ a pole rig on the surface Reduces tangles when shipping in and out at speed
- Four sizes to house the most popular grades of elastic
- Can be used with both solid and hollow types of elastic
- Perfectly coordinated to match Drennan’s Carp Bungee hollow elastic
- Supplied on a tube to create a pre-formed loop, making it easy to slide onto your elastic
- Soft beads have a large internal bore to conceal the elastic knot
- Easy-to-follow fitting instructions on reverse of packet