The perennial problem with catapults is twisting up of the elastic. So these have a special attachment at the frame end that is designed to revolve freely and reduce such tangles to an absolute minimum.
Rigorous feeding methods such as pellet waggler fishing have meant we have had to produce a catapult that is extremely tough and durable.
The handle is ergonomically correct, fitting the hand perfectly, and the best way to reduce elastic wear at the frame end is to have a straight attachment peg, protruding ‘in the line of pull’.
Similarly, the pouches are designed with constant feeding of baits like hard pellets. They are produced under strict moulding conditions from a super-tough polymer. Rotation bearings and special cluster feed pouches help to maintain a tight spread of bait.
These models have been many months in development, field-testing and production and the difference in quality of build is clearly visible!
- Aqua Revolution Caty – The lightest catapult in the range with Ultra Soft elastic.
- Red Revolution Caty – Again, ideal for shorter ranges but with Light elastic.
- Green Revolution Caty – A larger frame size with Strong latex.
- Orange Revolution Caty – Large frame with orange X-Strong latex.
- Super-slick rotation bearings
- Tangle-free design
- Designed for maximum accuracy
- Super strong and durable pouches
- Lightweight pouches
- Ergonomic handles