ESP Terry Hearn Classic 3.25lb (50mm), This rod has been extensively tested and refined to Terry’s exacting standards.
The blanks use the latest high modulus carbon cloths, reinforced with a tough, durable woven overwrap.
The Classic 12’ 9” 3.25lb (50mm) is built on the blank Terry uses for most of his fishing with the addition of the distance-enhancing 50mm ring set. The iconic 12’9” length with its forward action is preferred by Terry as the extra length improves casting distance and accuracy with a wide range of lead sizes as well as offering a superior playing action and improved line control.
The slim, full-length EVA handle has a flared collar above the Fuji DPS reel seat. Machined stainless butt cap and moulded ESP line clip.
- Built to Terry Hearn’s exacting standards
- Iconic 12′ 9″ length
- Latest high modulus carbon cloths
- Reinforced with a tough, durable woven overwrap
- SiC guides
- 3.25lb test curve
- 50mm butt guide
- 12mm tip ring
- Slim, full-length EVA handle with a flared collar
- Fuji DPS reel seat
- Machined stainless butt cap
- Moulded ESP line clip
Camo Rod socks are a simple, popular method of securing and protecting made up rods for transport.
They are lightweight, easy to use and slightly padded to give some protection to rod tips and joints. They suit a variety of butt guide locations due to the two lengths of rod sock. The elasticated drawcord prevents the socks from slipping off during transit.
- Secures and protects made up rods for transport
- Lightweight, easy to use
- Padded to give some protection to rod tips and joints
- Suits a variety of butt guide locations
- Elasticated drawcord prevents the socks from slipping