The Camo Hi Protect Cradles instantly allow you to choose whether they retain water or not either for personal preference or to keep you within fishery rules. The free draining mesh base features an additional Velcro secured 210D nylon water retention panel added or removed in seconds.
Increased leg extension on both models now allows you to keep carp low to the ground or to raise the cradle so you can sit with your legs beneath the cradle and hold carp directly over the cradle and your own lap to avoid back strain when handling big carp.
- New design to allow water drainage or retention
- Continuously padded hi-protect frame
- Buckle and webbing tension to maintain cradle shape
- Elasticated retention flap secures around the frame
- Fold flat clip together transport design
- Extended adjustment legs with mud feet