Okuma INC-6000 reel is designed for long casting carp fishing; Okuma redesigns the transmission system, retains the designs of shallow spool and long stroke spool trip 30mm to minimum the body and weight to bring anglers better fishing experience.
– Compact body
– Long Stroke spool 30mm
– Corrosion-resistant graphite body
– 3 ball bearing + 1 roller bearing
– Quick Set infinite anti-reverse system
– CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor
– Machine cut aluminum spool
– 2 round metal line clips
– Rigid metal handle with wooden knob
– Worm shaft oscillation system
– Machined cut brass pinion gear
– Heavy-duty, solid aluminum bail wire
– RESII: Computer-balanced rotor system
– Even Flow line roller
– Rotor brake system
– Fast progressive drag
Create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor and allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion possibilities throughout the reel.
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Block water and foreign materials from entering system, ensure the drag washers always perform at optimal levels.
Even Flow Roller System
Reduce line twists by freely rolling over the line roller without friction.
Rotor Equalizing System
Precision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.