RidgeMonkey Quad Stove Pro – Dual Stove System
RidgeMonkey Quad Connect: the only stove system on the market to feature an independently controllable, completely removable second stove head using a quick release connector built into the primary stove – perfect to create complex meals, boil the kettle or simply to have in reserve for those impromptu social gatherings. Using RidgeMonkey’s highly acclaimed super-stable quadrilateral design with its incredibly low centre of gravity, four height-adjustable folding legs and a unique quick release connector to allow independent use of the second stove head on the same gas bottle, the high-powered RidgeMonkeyQuad Connect Pro Full Kit delivers unrivalled performance, stability and versatility in a flexible all-round package.
Featuring an all-new gas condenser pipe to ensure efficient fuel burn even in the coldest of conditions, a remote gas connection for a stable set up on almost any terrain and inclusive carry bag, toaster handle support & gas bottle stand.
– Super stable design
– Stainless steel braided hoses & bodywork
– Height-adjustable folding legs
– Twin 2700W high-power output
– Quick release connector
– Gas condenser pipe *new
– Remote Piezo ignition *new
– Inclusive carry bag, toaster handle support and gas bottle stand
– Protected registered design
– Suitable for use with all EN417 ISO screw thread equipped butane/propane mixture cylinders
Approximate dimensions (per head):
Folded: 130mm x 130mm x 130mm
Fully extended: 180mm x 180mm x 105mm