Founded by Ben Hamilton and Steve Fantauzzi in 2005, Thinking Anglers is a fishing tackle manufacture with the view to design a range of tackle for the angler who did not want to be burdened with a whole host of kit. The motto ‘just the right kit’ has been banded around its office for the last decade, inspiring the designing and manufacturing of kit that is essential to the modern angler’s collection. Producing predominately for the carp fishing industry, the company also has a range designed with predator angling in mind.
The straight eye design has an up-turned eye that is designed to be snelled on the shank of the hook, but the straight eye allows for direct knot tying. This allows for more efficient in-line hooksets.
Made from a durable metal, the sharp points and the shank is forged from a super-strong, extra-heavy gauge wire. These straight eye hooks have been tried and tested by the manufacturer for two years under extremely rigorous and weedy conditions prior to their public release.
The Straight Eye hooks are coated PTFE, making the hooks super-slippery, easy to penetrate the carps mouth. These hooks are ideal for use with coated and uncoated braids, monofilament and fluorocarbon materials for all bottom-bait applications.
The Straight Eye micro-barbed hooks are available in packs of 10 in sizes 4, 5, 6 and 7.
For a new addition to your tackle collection, looking into the Thinking Angler hooks.
- Super-slippery PTFE coated Straight Eye hooks
- Ideal for use with coated and uncoated braids
- As well as monofilament and fluorocarbon materials
- Designed for all bottom-bait applications
- Durable, sharp points hooks
- Forged from a super-strong, extra-heavy gauge wire
- Tried and tested for 2 years under extremely rigorous and weedy conditions
- Features a micro-barbed on the hook
- 10 supplied per packet