Vass are pleased to introduce the new Jacket version of the successful ‘Team Vass 175’ winter lined smock. The front includes a ‘double front storm flap with gutter’ which covers the high quality ‘YYK full zipper’. The padded winter lining is very warm and promotes internal air circulation for extra comfort. It’s unusually lightweight & flexible therefore not your usual bulky winter jacket! The outer design includes hand pockets, storm hood with clear peak, adjustable lower hem and the new improved ‘Vass-Tex 176 material’ which now has even more performance built in to its spec!
New Vass-Tex 176 material (upgraded version of the original 175 material) also a feature on all new versions of the Vass-Tex 175 garments.
- Colour: Khaki Edition
- YKK front main Zip
- Fold away Hood with clear peak (option for wearer to trim off clear peak if not required)
- Double storm flap with gutter
- Two front external pockets
- Two chest internal pockets
- Lower hem draw-cord
- Internal rear zip for access to inside of garment material if future damage repair required (this is also a feature on the Winter Smocks).
- As with the Winter Lined smocks, Vass are not trying to build ‘a use twice a year’ in arctic conditions range! These garments are designed to be comfortable and warm in most conditions throughout the year. Then extra layers can be added for more extreme colder months!
- Machine Washable
- Vass waterproof coating ‘Does Not’ need reproofing like many garments on the market as it’s a fixed waterproof coating!
Sizes available (Chest in inches):
- Small (36”-38”)
- Medium (38”-40”)
- Large (41”-43”)
- XLarge (43”-45”)
- XXLarge (46”-48”)
- 3XLarge (48”-49”) – surcharge
Sizing featured above is estimated and my not be exact. It’s always advisable to try the clothing for size before purchasing.
Colour: Khaki Edition